December 20, 2017
Dear One Life Supporter,
As we come to the end of 2017, we wanted to thank you for supporting One Life Counseling Center this year. Your support is very appreciated and has directly helped our community. Your donations help provide the following:
School Based Services
– Group and Individual Counseling in Redwood City at Fair Oaks Elementary, Hoover Elementary, Orion Elementary, and in San Francisco at the SF Academy (located in the Tenderloin District). We also have just started providing counseling services in several San Carlos Schools including Arroyo Elementary, Arundel Elementary, Central Junior High and Tierra Linda Junior High.
– This year we provided over 3000 hours of school based support.
– Music and Memory Program at the San Carlos Elms, Hopkins Manor, Nazareth & San Bruno Skilled Nursing Facility.
– This year we have provided over 450 hours of Music and Memory Services to dementia residents.
– Community Wellness Programs such as hosting the “Embrace” film for Body Positive Movement, Paper Tigers film for addressing stress related issues and “Alive Inside: A Story of Music and Memory” film.
– This year over 950 people have seen Paper Tigers, Embrace, and Alive Inside Films. Additionally, over 200 people have participated in our Healthy Dating, Suicide Prevention and Love Languages Seminars.
– Individual counseling services including offering reduced fee counseling for those in need and Medical clients. Calls are returned in 24 hours, clients are seen within 1 week, and every budget is accommodated. We believe there should be no barriers to treatment.
– This year we have provided over 4000 hours of low fee counseling sessions provided to those in need in our community.
As a new non-profit based in San Carlos, One Life Counseling Center is very much reliant on caring donors, fundraising events and community donations to support our programs. We have tremendous demand to expand our services and with your support we hope to increase our programs as we enter 2018 to help even more people in need. If you have any questions, please let me know or if you would like to make an additional year-end donation, please use this link: http://onelifecounselingcenter.com/give-now/ Thank you again for your support this year!!
One Life Founder and Executive Director